2017 TAMS Summer Conference
June 19th and 20th
Join or Renew TAMS Membership
Our Latest Publications
Call for Manuscripts Spring 2016
This is the call for manuscripts for the upcoming edition of the Spring 2016 issue of the Tennessee Association of Middle School Journal. Deadline for submission of manuscripts is February 28, 2016. This is an open edition, which allows you to write on any topic related to middle schools. The editor and two other reviewers will review the manuscripts. Possible topics:
• Have you reviewed an excellent book about the middle school or middle school concepts?
• What data do you have on the effect of standards and the middle school?
• What are your most effective strategies for teaching middle school students?
• How is your school rallying to implement the Tennessee Academic Standards?
• How are you implementing RTI in the classroom?
• How are you using geography in the new social studies standards?
• How are you using writing and argumentation to produce critical thinking? Share your information with readers across Tennessee. Send your manuscript to: TAMS Journal Dr. Cherry Watts Address email@example.com
The parent organization of TAMS – the National Middle School Association – has changed its name to the Association of Middle Level Education, or AMLE! See our About Page for more information. The new AMLE web address is http://www.amle.org.