2017 TAMS Summer Conference
June 19th and 20th
Presenter Online Application Submission – Required for all Presenter Applicants
TAMS Executive Director
The Tennessee Association of Middle Schools is currently looking for an Executive Director. The job duties will start at the conclusion of the 2017 Summer Conference in June. This is a compensated part time position with the compensation rate to be determined. If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and letter of interest to the chairman of the search committee. This can be submitted via e-mail or by US Mail.
The contact link is: firstname.lastname@example.org via e mail.
7518 Willow Spring Drive
Knoxville, TN 37938
Application Deadline February 28, 2017
Call for Manuscripts Spring 2017
This is the call for manuscripts for the upcoming edition of the Spring 2017 issue of the Tennessee Association of Middle Schools Journal. Deadline for submission of manuscripts is February 28, 2017. This is an open edition, which allows you to write on any topic related to middle schools. The editor and two other reviewers will review the manuscripts. Possible topics:
• Have you reviewed an excellent book about the middle school or middle school concepts?
• What data do you have on the effect of standards and the middle school?
• What are your most effective strategies for teaching middle school students?
• How is your school rallying to implement the Tennessee Academic Standards?
• How are you implementing RTI in the classroom?
• How are you using geography in the new social studies standards?
• How are you using writing and argumentation to produce critical thinking? Share your information with readers across Tennessee. Send your manuscript to: TAMS Journal Dr. Cherry Watts Address email@example.com
Join or Renew TAMS Membership
Our Latest Publications
The parent organization of TAMS – the National Middle School Association – has changed its name to the Association of Middle Level Education, or AMLE! See our About Page for more information. The new AMLE web address is http://www.amle.org.